Bites sized, no-bake cookie dough bites that only take 5 minutes to make. Grain free, gluten free, vegan and, best of all, healthy! These doughy bites will be your new go-to treat.
Perfectly packed with protein and as delicious as the unbaked cookie dough you eat when you shouldn’t, these no-bake cookie dough bites are healthy and safe to eat. Win-Win!
The great thing about this recipe is it’s a lot like a “pick your own ending” storybook. The nuts and seeds can be exchanged for any kind you would like, as long as the measurements remain the same. You can also change up what you mix in, switching it up with different kinds of baking chips to dried fruits.
All you’ll need to make these treats is 5 minutes and a food processor or a blender.
Put all the ingredients in at once, blend until smooth, and you have the perfect consistency cookie dough! It’s doughy, creamy, sweetness makes the perfect afternoon snack instead of a traditional, sugar-filled cookie.
This dough is so versatile, you don’t have to stick to just bites – you can make them into bars, too!
Being grain free, gluten free, and vegan, these treats are allergy friendly – just choose the right nuts or seeds!
Let me know what varieties you come up with and tag a picture using #HealthyHacks
Yields 10 bites
Gluten Free; Vegan; Low Carb; Low Sugar; Egg Free; Bean Free
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- ¼ cup cashews*
- 2 Tbsp macadamia nuts*
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds*
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder (I used whey)
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp unpacked light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp + 1½ tsp applesauce
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp honey or agave
- 2 tsp oil of choice
- 1½ tsp vanilla paste
- 1½ tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips (or however many you want – you do you!) (Use non-dairy chips if choosing the vegan option.)
- Place all ingredients, minus chocolate chips, into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips (transfer dough into another bowl first, if necessary).
- Roll dough into 1” balls. Or press dough into a 9”X5” loaf pan, if you’d like to make bars.
- Place dough into the refrigerator for about 1 hour until firm.
- Enjoy your guilt-free cookie dough!