Quick, easy, and nutritious! If you’ve got 10 min. and a sweet tooth, these coconut cranberry energy bites are meant for you! Chewy, nutty, and sweet, what could be better?
Seriously, by the time you finish reading this sentence you could’ve finished making this delicious coconut cranberry energy bites recipe.
I feel like having instructions for energy bites is a bit like the instructions on a shampoo bottle…is that really necessary!?
An energy bites recipe looks a bit like this:
Step 1: Gather ingredients.
Step 2. Dump ingredients into a food processor/blender.
Step 3. Push button to blend.
Step 4. Roll dough into balls.
Step 5. Eat.
Ok, I’ll be a little more detailed below, but why dwell on instructions when I can tell how these coconut cranberry energy bites are sweet, chewy, and easy to pack up and take on the go!?
Yields 10 bites
Vegan; Gluten Free; Egg Free; Grain Free; Low Carb; High Protein; Raw; No Bake
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 8 dates
- 2 Tbsp flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients minus the cranberries and coconut.
- Blend until everything is combined and a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Transfer the dough to a medium bowl and stir in the cranberries.
- Put the shredded coconut in a separate bowl.
- Roll the dough into ~1” balls. Then, roll the balls into the shredded coconut. If the dough isn’t sticky enough for the coconut to stick to it, you can spray the balls with a little bit of cooking spray.
- Enjoy your new found energy!