This eggless chocolate chip cookie dough is equal parts safe-to-eat-raw/made of nutritional ingredients/and absolutely scrumptious! As quickly as you’ll want to eat it, it’ll take you even less time to make it!
I’m not going to lie, my favorite part about baking is eating the raw dough of whatever it is I’m making. If it were up to me, nothing would get cooked. It’d all just stay in its “dough” state. But, you know, salmonella and all that…
So, if you’re anything like me, you’re going to love this egg-less, edible, chocolate chip cookie dough! Besides being delicious, it’s made with healthy fat from coconut oil, which research shows helps raise HDL-Cholesterol (the good kind) and lower blood pressure. So, do your heart a favor and treat yourself to some cookie dough!
RD disclosure: coconut oil is a good choice of oil due to its heart healthy properties, but, humor aside, over doing it on any type of fats can contribute to health issues. It’s always good to keep your daily caloric intake of fats between 20%-35% and stay away from trans and saturated fats.
Yields 1 1/4 cups
Vegan; Gluten Free; Grain Free; Egg Free
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- ½ cup soy flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil - melted
- ¼ cup milk of choice (i.e. cow's, almond, soy, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 2 tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup mini M&Ms or chocolate chips
- Stir together both flours, sweetener, and salt.
- Add in coconut oil (in liquid state, so melt if necessary), milk, applesauce, and extract.
- Stir ingredients together until all ingredients are incorporated. Dough will easily stick together.
- Fold in your choice of mini M&Ms or chocolate chips.
- Eating time!